Gratitude

It's been an expensive month,

My AC stopped working and now refrigerator broke;

Gratitude:

Thankfully, all got repaired, at least saved the cost of buying new.

It's been a bad month,

I have got this health issue and I am on medication, 

Gratitude:

Thankfully, got to know well on time, Medicine will take care, saved the trauma of hospitalization.

I just wasted my money and time;

Went to Mall for shopping, spent hours and got something which needs to be exchanged now.

Gratitude:

Thankfully, I got some time off from the office/housework, and yes, who minds new clothes, I can exchange.

My evening got spoiled,

Planned of having fun and enjoy the evening, but this place was so boring, staying home would have been a good option.

Gratitude:

Thankfully, this was not my last evening of life, and at least I went out and explored a new place.

A little change in perspective will help you in accepting more and complaining less.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Training 1>conviction