It's a wonderful day!

It's a wonderful day today!  

He announced

I was surprised and asked really? Even after what happened few hours ago.

He gave the most innocent smile and said yes it is. 

Few days back,  my son was throwing real big tantrum and was being super stubborn and crying for no reasons(He would be having clear agenda though). I tried reasoning but he was in no mood to listen. 
I lost on him,  scolded him and gave hifive on his cheek( don't judge! You should never judge a mother)
This all went for a while till things turned to normal self. After few hours, when I was doing my daily chores and he was playing around he said, such a wonderful day it is. 

I realized, it's all about the mindset, how we look at the things. He just let it go what happened and was more interested in present moment.

Hence, he chose to make day wonderful for himself. 

It's all about how we see and perceive the things. 
How easily we spoil our entire day because of one sad moment?
Change the glasses and see the day will turn beautiful. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Training 1>conviction