The one who shout is fool
Shouting at top of my voice in anger was my usual self. I would speak loud to keep my point across in anger bubble. But at the same time I was well aware of the people and situation.It was certainly not with everyone and everywhere. Where I was having a right out of relationship or power, I would do this with liberty.
Long back in professional set up, I saw Mr A, who was in power and authority shouting at top of his voice at Mr B, his subordinate , irrespective there were other people around and for some Mr B would also have been the man in power and authority.
Mr B would have been thinking that he is being humiliated and insulted amongst his team and some other people. But I as a neutral, third person that day realized it was not Mr B who was in pity or humiliating position instead Mr A was looking like a fool shouting like this.
When you feel you exercise a dominating position by shouting, actually you are making a fool of yourself.
Irrespective of who is right or wrong, the person shouting looks weaker and fool to a third eye.
Try to control that urge of shouting for self and others too.
Comments
Post a Comment