How do I know what's in heart
More than a decade ago, in my fresh teens,in one unfavourable moment(atleast for me), I was speaking rude and loud to my mother.
When I felt now the ball is in mom's court and my cheeks might turn red, I very smartly changed my stand and said, mommy you know I don't say things by heart, I don't mean them, I just say in a fit of anger.
My mother gave a very strong statement -
I am your mother and I don't know what is in your heart.
How do you expect people around to know what is in your heart and you don't mean what you say.
It was indeed a life learning for me. No one will look into your heart or will put efforts to understand if you mean it or not.
Say only if you mean it!
Comments
Post a Comment