Acceptance of Failures
I have had issues in accepting failures. I take every game as big deal, moving on is not very easy for me.
But of late I am trying to work on this , understanding not every game is my game or not every game is worth winning.
Few months back, I faced one rejection/failure which I was least expecting and it really got me very sad. Eventually after some sense talk with self I realized it was actually not worth it. Not that because I failed but because success would have been more detrimental than being beneficial.
That failure came as blessing in disguise. It gave me a clear picture of what I wanted and where I should put my efforts. I am so glad things did not turn up as I desperately wanted once instead it gave me an opportunity to paint the bigger picture.
Failures give you an opportunity to think, analyse and most importantly learn. It makes you more strong and gives you an experiences to ponder upon.
Comments
Post a Comment