Just before you Give up!
Churning a cream(malai) into ghee is tedious process, of course not for our mothers.
I introduced myself to this process during lock down, though my mom had been suggesting to do this since ages. I was pretty happy with my efforts as the end result was good though I was not following the complete process.
As per process cream is churned to make butter and then butter to ghee. My hand blender was not working so I had to really make my hands work hard. After few failed attempts of churning cream into butter, I started to directly put the churned cream to heat to make ghee out of it. I was conveniently skipping a butter step.This short cut was leading to less ghee and more wastage
Practically, I was giving up just before reaching to the required consistency.
This continued for few months, like all the times I was churning cream but this time I kept on sending pictures to my mom and she kept on pushing me to put more efforts, she kept on saying you are reaching perfect consistency, few more hits will give you result. I did not Give up this time and yes! I got the butter for the first time, what a winning feeling it was and as a result I got more ghee and very less wastage.
How many times we give up just when we are about to reach there. But if we continue to put that extra efforts, we can surely get the desired results.
Comments
Post a Comment