Menstrual Cup
Menstrual cup is a blessing for women. When in periods make this your best friend.
It's been more than 3 years I have been using this now and every single time I express heartfelt gratitude to the person who invented this.
It makes your not so comfortable days super comfortable. Some of the apprehensions around the usage of the cups is, it is messy, awkward, difficult, dirty etc. With my personal experience, I can vouch it is nothing of this sort. With practice and regular usage you will be pro.
Not only it makes your life easy, you also contribute towards environment. The alternatives are not really environment friendly.
So do good to yourself and to the environment and start using menstrual cups.
I use Mystic Art brand, it is available on Amazon. If you have any queries or apprehensions please msg, I shall surely guide.
Comments
Post a Comment