Multitasking
You are on phone and also working on laptop
You are sitting with someone and checking your Watsapp msgs
You are on office call and also managing your kid
You are helping your kid with homework and also doing household stuff
Is this multitasking?
Multitasking is not feasible, we do single task at a time.We switch from one task to other again and again and when this happens our brain gets confused with sudden switch in activities
and impacts our productivity and focus.
Say: I am writing an important mail, my all concentration is there, the moment my watsapp buzzed or insta notifications beeped, I will pick my phone and probably start replying. Now my mail writing took a small break, I replied few msgs on watsapp, now I will again go back to mail.
I will end up wasting more time and energy, affecting my concentration and productivity.
In real scenarios we are not doing multitasking, it is always breaking one and picking other.
Think!
Comments
Post a Comment