Funny Anecdote
My husband and I was planning a vacation to Bangkok Pattaya. He called me in noon while I was at work, to say he was trying to book tickets, but transaction is somehow not getting successful. I asked him to wait as my intuition was signalling something really strong.
The same evening on my way back from work, I picked pregnancy kit. Guess what!We were in club of 10% failure rate of contraceptives.
I did not know how to react, I was wondering ,in movies the woman is found doing happy dance with happy tears, the guy comes running back home in which ever end of the world he is.
And here, I was clueless and I think so was the guy who got the news in mid of his technical meeting.
Your sister is your best friend in such situations, I called my sis@anshuta , all sobbing and crying, there when she gave me a punch line.
She said hey you are married, why are you crying, this is a happy and good news.
Oh yes! Happy realization..Ha Ha. I was happy and was happily sharing the news with both the families now.
At times funny experiences in your serious situations are your best experiences.
Comments
Post a Comment