Perhaps this is also the reason why people pray for male offspring.
#Hathras
How do we save our girls?
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
A few years back, when I was in the exit process of my previous organisation, my senior HR made a customary call and asked generic questions, if there is any feedback or concern I want to share, is anything that needs to be improved, or if there is any other opportunity within the organisation, I would like to switch to etc. I spoke to the person very openly and with transparency. I was really happy and proud to be a part of the organisation, but something was not going right or else I felt so, I shared my specific concerns and feedback. One most important piece of feedback, I gave to the person was, I wish you would have made such calls earlier, during my 3+years in the organisation. Being a top performer, having the highest appraisal ratings, a favourite team member does not ensure all is good, the changing cultures can be a concern too. HR should not wait for an exit interview to ask for concerns or role switching, etc. Such calls should happen at least every ...
The element that has always led me to deliver impactful training sessions is Conviction. Be it a product or a process training, a sales training or you are facilitating a behavioural session, if you are convinced, have buy-in for what you are explaining, the training will add value and leave an impact on your trainees.
Comments
Post a Comment