Be friends with yoga

I don't feel like picking even 2 Kgs of dumbbells or doing  any HIIT training or any kind of cardio from past few months.
But not doing anything was giving me guilt.So I became friends with yoga.
I accidentaly landed up on a 30 days yoga journey by 'yoga with Adriene'. It was sweet, 20-30 min brief session,  smooth flow,light and impactful. I was happy for doing something atleast.
I really liked her sessions, it's like she is personally coaching you. They are very meaningful and healthy for body and mind. 
Glad that I am still continuing with the same as I am still lazy to do anything else.                So if you are feeling lazy and want to start with something,go for yoga with Adriene in YouTube.
You will surely enjoy, start with 30days journeys, or any other small capsules on her page. If you try do let me know how was your experience.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Training 1>conviction