Shrink the Change!
If you are finding difficulty in picking that new habbit or want to get rid of any unproductive habit. If you want to bring any change in your eating habits or having tough times to start your fitness journey.If you have loads of work to do say laundry, dusting, kitchen etc.
Don't get overwhelmed, just Shrink the Change. Example:
1)I will not have any sweets this week or I will have two spoons instead of a bowl.
2)I will take 30 days fitness challenge or 10 min HIT or 500 steps or anything that suits you
3) I will do dusting of one room along with laundry
4) I will invest 20 minutes in my hobby/something I love
5) I will read/paint/craft/bake one day per week.
You just need to take that one step and build on it. Don't look for doing everything together. Give your self small tasks, complete them and reward yourself.
Comments
Post a Comment