Oh! My Not so Perfect Cookie
So, I have been baking cookies(skill acquired in lock down days) since past few weeks.
Every Sunday I prepare a batch for a week.
Do they come out 'Perfect' from the oven?
No, not at all, every time there is a scope of improvement(but I am glad they are always edible atleast).
And I improve with every batch!
Because I am Consistent in my Efforts, I add Variations, I Practise.
So if you are chasing that Perfect sales pitch, that Perfect relationship, that Perfect skill or anything,
#KeepPractising
#KeepAddingVariations,
#KeepPuttingGenuineEfforts and
you will reach to Perfect or OH! Not so Perfect (because there is always a scope of improvement)
If you enjoying the process perfection is not the answer. Many a time one may be perfect but may be lacking joy or happiness. So called perfection will become trivial. Would love to be imperfect as far as I am enjoying it and putting my heart to my passion.
ReplyDelete