A little Shift in Mindset

 I watch #Doraemon these days. I have no choice, thanks to my son. Honest confession: I started enjoying.

 In one of the episode there was this Salesman,  who was very sad and defeated as he could not sell even a single Encyclopedia and was now even apprehensive to approach his customers.

#Doraemon and #Nobita came to his rescue.#Doraemon used his Gadget and asked salesman to walk on the Carpet. Apparently anybody who walks on the carpet, gets high level of #Confidence, Happiness and Positivity.
After few steps there was some different level of #Confidence in salesman, even before approaching Customer,  he said I can sell anything. He went to the customer with the same mindset and sales gets closed!

What is the Learning here!
It's  all in the mind!
The little #shift in #mind can do wonders!
#Confidence in yourself and what you do is the key to achieve what all you want to achieve.

#Confidence
#Mindset
#Self-Belief

Comments

  1. Well said. Lack of confidence can't make you a good seller even if you have best of the products on earth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Training 1>conviction